Trench Right’s aim is that our independent and expertise creates trust and confidence in the services we provide.
"The United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) is the sole accreditation body recognised by the Government to assess against Internationally recognised Standards, organisations that provide testing services"
Trench Right Guarantee
- An accurate, reliable and impartial service for sampling and testing of bituminous materials in roads, footways and other paved areas.
- Use cutting edge testing equipment.
- Advanced software system to meet the needs of our clients.
- Fully trained and qualified with CSCS cards and Chapter 8 Streetworks and cable detection.
- Our equipment is calibrated and maintained to the highest industry standards.
- GPS coordinates for all sites
- Traceability of the core sampling and testing is always at the forefront of Trench Right’s service.
- All our test results are supported by our in-house professionals. We guarantee support to our clients in negotiations between parties when there are objections and challenges.
- We look to tailor our service to meet the needs of our clients – we are fully committed to providing the best service and price.
"We manage the core sampling and testing process from beginning to end to guarantee accuracy, traceability and efficiency."
Benefits for Local Authorities
"Core testing and sampling can be an effective, proactive way of cutting the burden of future remedial work - reduce potholes and claims." "Identify sub-contractors who are consistently ignoring compliance, and correct problems before they go any further."
Benefits for Fibre Companies / Contractors / Subcontractors
"Identify reinstatement work which fails compliance with NRSWA."
Benefits for Professional Consultants / Highway Engineers
"Confidence in engaging a professional, UKAS accredited team to support you"