Trench Right can save the Local Authority time and resources. All we require is a quantity and a list gathered from the Streetworks register, our pre-site engineer will identify the patches and clearly mark with a white spray paint marker. Each site is GPS mapped on our IT system.
We can identify
- Visual defects – which are issued straight to the inspectors so a defect notice can be issued for the appropriate remedial action, in order to safeguard the structure and public or that require serious maintenance urgently.
- FPN’s – issued to the inspector to send out the appropriate fix plentily notice charge.
Once the sites have been identified, marked up and authorised on our IT system a 28 day formal notice will be issued to the Utilities and the client. This will include the following;
An email with a link to files containing PDF certificates, showing all relevant identification and photos of the patch and surroundings. A link to a spreadsheet where all the site information is compiled in one place with links to individual jobs certificates
- During this time the Utility has the opportunity to object to any site they feel should not be cored.
- A further notice is issued with a commencement date for when the coring works to begin.
- All pre site photos are shown on the core results certificate.